First update and bug fix to the 0.5 branch is now available.
This is a relatively minor update with mostly bug fixes but it does include a couple of new items including a distributor plugin for setting a custom error handler in the MVC system and an update to Smarty to version 3.0.8.
Changes since 0.5.0
- + Upgraded Smarty to 3.0.8
- + Added additional toString() method in systemDateTime
- + Added DateInterval to seconds method to systemDateTime
- + Added errorHandler plugin for distributor, used to set custom errorController in MVC system
- + Added support for plain-text message body in transportCredentials
- + Updated utilityEncrypt::createKeyString to support character ignore list when building strings