The next maintenance release for the Scorpio Framework is now ready for download.
This release contains mostly bug fixes, specifically addressing several previously unidentified issues with the revised reportData object and older versions of SQLite (specifically 3.3.X was used for debugging). SQLite versions 3.6 and above were unaffected.
Another fix was an issue that occurred in shell scripts when the PWD environment variable was not set. The main system::init() process can now handle this. Additionally an undefined offset was fixed for when PWD was not set.
Finally in this release a shell script has been added to wrap the main scorpio.php CLI tool and there is now a basic encryption utility that uses Rijndael 256 internally.
Download now from Source Forge.
Changes since 0.4.3
- + Added a scorpio.sh shell script as a wrapper around scorpio.php
- + Added svn:executable properties
- + Added utilityEncrypt for basic encryption via Rijndael 256
- + Added phpDocumentor config file
- + Fixed bug in system to resolve missing _SERVER[PWD] value
- + Fixed bug in system to check for _SERVER[PWD]
- + Fixed bug in mvcDistributorBase using setModified by mistake
- + Fixed assorted bugs in reportData from older SQLite versions
- + Fixed line endings in tools script files
- + Fixed possible umask() issue in site builder when calling mkdir()
- + Fixed shebang line in loggingd to use /usr/bin/env php
- + Reduced mvcSiteBuilder default folders when not creating files
- - Added and them removed shebang line from tool scripts