Scorpio 0.3.5 is now available for download. This is the first release that uses PHPUnit for the test suite system - SimpleTest has been removed and is no longer bundled.
If you require SimpleTest do not upgrade to this release until your test cases have been updated to work with PHPUnit.
Please note: PHPUnit is NOT included in the Scorpio distribution packages. It must be installed separately via PEAR (recommended), manual installation or by using a bundled version in NetBeans, Zend Studio for Eclipse or Eclipse PDT Tools. Please see PHPUnit Website for more details on installation.
Other changes include an upgrade to Smarty 3 RC3 and assorted bug fixes. The Smarty upgrade does not require cache / compile files to be cleared.
Changes since 0.3.1
- + Upgraded Smarty to 3.0 RC3
- + Upgraded test suite to use PHPUnit
- + Updated Text_Diff removing PHP4 syntax from files
- + Updated default report output to XLSX
- + Added new logging config var to prevent extended variable data
- + Added additional options for setting cacheController permissions
- + Added additional error level translations in systemLog
- + Fixed bug in reportWriterXml not handling numeric elements
- + Fixed bug in addReport not setting report name
- + Fixed bug where reports array not being initialised
- + Fixed usage of eregi in WURFL layer
- - Removed SimpleTest
- ! Warning: with this release SimpleTest has been removed and all Unit Tests will need migrating to PHPUnit. PHPUnit is NOT included with Scorpio - you will need to install it separately. Bundled tests can be run within Zend Studio for Eclipse or from the CLI.