Scorpio 0.3.1 has been released. This is large bug fix and documentation update. A couple of new features have been added in this release and a few tweaks have been made to some of the core libraries.
- a systemPackager for bundling multiple classes into a single file
- new reportCollectionBase for aggregating reports
- mvcResponse which will come into effect in a future version
- mvcAutoload and systemAutoload optimisations
- bug fixes to generatorDao and other libraries
- upgrade to the latest Smarty 3 trunk
0.3.1 is available now from SourceForge, and as always the latest version can be checked out from SVN.
Changes since 0.3.0.2
- + Upgraded Smarty to latest trunk (as of 2010-06-06)
- + Updated many docblock comments to include examples and links
- + Updated reportWriters to support aggregate reports (not CSV / XML)
- + Updated getTemplateFile to log if file not found
- + Updated systemLog to be more intelligent with PHP errors
- + Updated mvcAutoload to cache the entire controllerMap on first request
- + Added reportCollectionBase for creating aggregate reports
- + Added port validation to validate uri, updated test case
- + Added ability to add custom transport to transportManager
- + Added a resolved class cache to systemAutoload to reduce look-ups against the file system (always enabled).
- + Added mvcResponse - not currently in use - for future versions
- + Fixed bugs in generatorDao component not handling some situations
- + Fixed bug in command generate dao, not lowercasing autoload cache file.
- + Fixed docblock comments
- + Fixed bug in mvcViewBase where resources could be accessed without them being initialised.
- + Fixed defaultFieldValue template putting quotes around date()
- ! Warning: with this release config files will now default to the /data/config folder. This frees up libraries to now be included as an svn:external. /libraries/config.xml will still be read if config.xml is not located in /data/config.
Changes since 0.3.0.2 (dev version not released)
- + Upgraded Smarty to a trunk revision that fixes the Scaffold bugs
- + Added mvcResponse
- + Added systemPackager for creating bootstrap single include files
- + Added serializable to systemDateTime
- + Added toString and __toString to utilityOutputWrapper
- + Fixed login->useCaptcha param location in mvcSiteConfig
- + Fixed systemAutoload docblock comment
- + Updated system::init() to accept an array of options
- + Updated copyright notices and svn:keywords
- - Renamed mvc/session.class.php to mvc/session/base.class.php
- - Removed require_once lines from Text_Diff package